- Wear Red Day – Support an important cause and wear red today! Help spread the word about Heart disease.
- Working Naked Day – Let’s have some fun on a Friday! Be careful with those Zoom calls!
- Chocolate Fondue Day – Chocoholics indulge in the creamy sweet taste of warm chocolate! Dip strawberries, pineapples, pretzels, whatever your heart desires.
- Weatherperson’s Day – What we would do without our daily weather reports?! Who is your favorite Meteorologist?
- Bubble Gum Day – What’s your favorite bubble popping’ gum?
Birthdays! Friday, February, 5th
- Darren Criss, 34 – Blaine on “Glee”, & Versace’s killer on “American Crime Story”
- Cristiano Ronaldo, 36 – Soccer stud!
- Tyler Farr, 37 – Country singer who just had a baby!
- Tony Jaa, 45 – Martial arts badass Kiet in “Furious 7”
- Sara Evans, 50 – Country singer
- Bobby Brown, 52 – R&B legend
- Tom Brokaw, 81
- Duff McKagan, 57 – Bassist for Guns N’ Roses
- Hank Aaron ( 1934 -2021) Legendary right fielder known as the Hammer
1953 Walt Disney’s “Peter Pan” opened at the Roxy Theatre in NYC.
1988:Andre the Giant defeated Hulk Hogan for the WWF Championship title. It was the first wrestling match to be shown on primetime TV in 30 years.1991: A Michigan court bars Dr Jack Kevorkian from assisting in suicides 1999:Mike Tyson was sentenced to a year in jail for assaulting two motorists after a car accident in 1998. He served three-and-a-half months.2001: Kelly Ripa officially replaced Kathie Lee Gifford as Regis Philbin’s co-host.2002:Winona Ryder first pleaded innocent to four felony shoplifting charges.2012: The Super Bowl XLVI halftime show becomes the most-watched television event in history, at 118 million views. Performing artists include Madonna, LMFAO, Nicki Minaj, and Cee Lo Green.2017:New England Patriots beat the Atlanta Falcons 34-28 to win Super Bowl 51. Lady Gaga was the halftime performer and Tom Brady was the MVP!