Greencastle homes to Light it Up
GREENCASTLE—Sixteen homes and one business in the Greencastle-Antrim area have officially registered for the 2020 Heritage Christmas Light It Up exterior home decorating contest.
This year’s contest, sponsored by Antrim Way Insurance, Inc., includes homes in both the Greencastle Borough and Antrim Township and are in the 17225 zip code, unless otherwise noted.
The 2020 Light It Up contestants are:
- The Harne home at 220 E. Baltimore St.
- The Valenca home at 41 N. Allison St.
- The Ziebarth home at 210 N. Allison St.
- The Stike home at 97 Homestead Drive
- The Todd home at 7348 Kuhn Road
- The Reynolds home at 4124 Hill Road
- The Porterfield home at 12884 Grant Shook Road
- The Witmer home at 2951 E. Weaver Road
- The Moreland home at 422 Catherine St.
- The Hawkins home at 341 W. Baltimore St.
- The Doubleday home at 431 W. Baltimore St.
- The PMI office 14 S. Carlisle St.
- The Atherton home at 52 E. Franklin St.
- The Dixon home at 710 S. Allison St.
- The Wilson home at 13218 Gearhart Road
- The Helman/Vulgamo home at 14083 Ridge Road, Waynesboro
- The Peters home at 908 Redwood Drive, Waynesboro
The public is encouraged to judge the homes according to their impression of the most colorful, the brightest, classiest, silliest, or a general favorite. A contribution of $1 per vote can be entered online at greencastlepachamber.org/light-it-up-voting/ or dropped off or mailed to the Greencastle-Antrim Chamber of Commerce, 217 E. Baltimore St., Greencastle, by December 20. All funds will be donated to the Greencastle-Antrim Food Pantry.
The top winner will be announced on the Chamber Facebook page and Chamber’s website on Dec.21. The event is sponsored by Antrim Insurance Agency.
For more information contact the Greencastle-Antrim Chamber of Commerce at 717-597-4610 or online at www.greencastlepachamber.org.