03 February 2023- The Borough of Chambersburg announces the agenda for the Chambersburg Planning and Zoning Commission meeting to be held TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. in Council Chambers on the First Floor of the Utility Departments Addition to Borough Hall, 100 South Second Street, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania.
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Review and discuss Borough Plan RE-1580, a Final Subdivision and Land Development Plan for Habitat for Humanity to subdivide lots and construct a single-family semidetached (duplex) dwelling at 424/428 West Queen Street.
3. Review and discuss Nuisances Code to define and regulate nuisances on public and private property, as proposed by staff and the Solicitor.
4. Review and discuss whether there should be code regulations for trees on private property to be required as part of new subdivision and land development plans submitted to the Borough of Chambersburg.
5. Approve minutes of the January 3, 2023 meeting.
6. Other matters as presented.
7. Adjourn with the next regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, March 7, 2023.
Any person who has questions, or needs accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, in order to gain access to or participate in the meeting should contact me prior to the meeting date.