02 June 2023- The agenda has been released for the Chambersburg Parking, Traffic and Street Light Committee meeting to be held MONDAY, JUNE 5, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. in Council Chambers on the First Floor of the Utility Departments Addition to Borough Hall, 100 South Second Street, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania.
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Approve minutes of the April 3, 2023 meeting.
3. Review and discuss request for handicap parking space at 254 West Queen Street.
4. Review and discuss request to examine change in parking lot permit system in certain downtown parking lots as referred by Town Council.
5. Review and discuss concerns that the 2-way Stop on the corner of Guilford Avenue and Fifth Street should be a 4-way Stop as referred by Town Council.
6. Review and discuss concerns with the school bus stop at the intersection of Wilson Avenue and Park Avenue as referred by Town Council.
7. Review and discuss making crosswalks throughout the Borough more visible as referred by Town Council.
8. Review and discuss the on-street parking on Rustic Hill Drive around Memorial Park as referred by Town Council.
9. Review and discuss no Stop signs at the intersection on East Washington Street Extended near Plasterer’s Florist as referred by Town Council.
10. PREVIOUSLY DISCUSSED ITEMS:
A. Current parking law for on-street parking of recreational vehicles and trailers in residential zoning districts.
11. Other matters as presented.
12. Adjourn with next regularly scheduled meeting on Monday, August 7, 2023.
Any person who has questions, or needs accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, in order to gain access to or participate in the meeting should contact me prior to the meeting date.